Perfect vegetable side for meat, fish or chicken. Minimum ingredients, minimum time, maximum flavour – Roasted Cherry Tomatoes.
recipe adapted from Barefoot Contessa Parties
- Cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt (good salt, not regular table salt)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Basil (not used in the picture)
– In a bowl mix the tomatoes, oil, salt and pepper.
– Pour the tomatoes into a roasting pan.
– Roast them at 400F (200C) oven for 15-20 minutes until they are soft and almost bursting.
– Sprinkle with basil before serving.