Cottage Cheese Dip
Cottage Cheese Dip is delicious and full of bright herb flavour. It's easy to make and it's very healthy made with cottage cheese and greek yogurt. You will never feel guilty eating it.
Makes 2 cups. Serving = 1/4 cup
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 3 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 2 cups cottage cheese (1 tub/500 g)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogur
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (optional)
- 1/4 cup parsley (or more)
- 1/4 cup dill (or more)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt (or more to taste)
Roughly chop the herbs, otherwise, unchopped, they'll end up wrapped around the food processor blades.
Add all the ingredients into the mini food processor and pulse for a few seconds until the cottage cheese is smooth and everything is mixed together well.
Taste and add more garlic salt if needed.
- Let it stay in the fridge overnight as the flavour gets more pronounced.
- You can store it in the fridge for about a week.
- To be honest, there's no need to measure herbs. Just add as much as you like. I actually prefer more herbs than I added into this particular version, but that was all I prepared and I didn't feel like getting more out of the fridge.
- Also, add whatever herbs you have. I love this dip with cilantro, but I know a lot of people don't like that herb
Calories: 75kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 368mg | Potassium: 97mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 350IU | Vitamin C: 3.7mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 0.3mg